Public Procurement Law
- Ongoing legal support throughout and after the public procurement procedure (assistance in preparation of contract specification, monitoring of the currrent status of the procedure, ongoing telephone consultations);
- Support in performance of contracts arising from completion of tender proceedings
- Consultancy services during the process of bidding for tenders
- Conducting trainings in public procurement
- taking into account clients’ individual needs and their business activity profile.
- Representing ordering parties and providers before the National Appeal Chamber (former Teams of Arbitratorrs) and regional courts; as well as during audits carried out by the President of the Public Procurement Office and other inspection authorities
Ten post dostępny jest także w języku: Polish